InK Allstars
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

InK Allstars

StartseitePortalSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Hello can I post this here?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
emberton
Gast

Hello can I post this here? Empty
BeitragThema: Hello can I post this here?   Hello can I post this here? Icon_minitimeMi Aug 03, 2011 11:54 am

Hello. DVD Shrink outputs all of the files that are required to author a DVD - that's why there are .IFO .BUP and .VOB files.The default output size settings are for burning to blank disks that are 4 or 8 GB - although you can set a custom size.Since you are selecting a single chapter there is no transcoding taking place (it's because the small size selected will fit on a disk without transcoding) and you would leave the size at either 4 or 8.DVD Shrink does not change frame rate.It does not encode the video - thus there is no change in video bitrate.DVD Shrink does not compress the audio - it is saved unchanged - you merely select which audio streams you wish to keep.If the source DVD audio plays ok on your PC, the output audio should be the same.If you don't intend to burn the output files in DVD format (that is you don't intend to play the output on a standalone player), then you can simply play the VTS_01_1.VOB file on the PC with your media player of choice.
Nach oben Nach unten

Hello can I post this here?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
InK Allstars :: Spam-
Gehe zu: